Welcome to our admissions page. We are so glad that you are interested in finding out more about the Kinder Kastle Preschool. Here at Kinder Kastle, we are passionate about providing a safe place for students to receive an excellent education while being loved on and cared for by our highly qualified staff. Below, you will find important enrollment information and resources. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our school office.
- Student must be completely potty trained
- Student must be three (3) years of age by August 1
- Immunization record must be current
- A copy of the birth certificate must be submitted
The Admissions Process
- Download, complete, and return the appropriate Application for Enrollment
- 2020-2021 Kinder Kastle Preschool Enrollment Packet
- Request for Records Transfer form, and Immunization card.
- Immunization record must be kept current & copy of a birth certificate must be submitted for new students.
- The student must be of suitable age for the level assigned.
- Parental interview with administration.